StennoVintage2.jpg

COMPANY HISTORY

1957 

Stenno Carbon Company was purchased and added to the Valley Carbon organization owned by Mr. Andy Leon and Mr. Dick Waters.

1962

Bay Carbon was opened to accommodate the central California area business forms industry.

1968

Upon Mr. Waters' death, Bay and Stenno under Mrs. Waters' ownership severed their relationship with Valley Carbon Co.

1969

Stenno moved into a larger building in Portland, Oregon. This was to accommodate the surge in the carbon paper business.

1974

Upon Mrs. Waters death the corporation passed to her children.

1977

Began Manufacturing in Indianapolis, Indiana, as Stenno Carbon Co. Midwest Division.

1999

Purchased an existing manufacturing company in Parsons, Kansas.

2001

Closed the San Francisco operation due to the shrinking marketplace.

2005

Closed Kansas plant and integrated the production into Portland and Indiana.

2007

We are proud to say that we have been in business for over 50 years serving the business forms and related industries. We are now in our third generation of ownership and management.

TealBack.jpg